Tuesday 7 June 2016

Well Welcome to A blog post Jammers!
Today I will be talking about Scammers.
If you do not know what I a scammer is then I will explain. A scammer is someone that tricks you into thinking that you are gonna get something worth a lot but it turns out they are lying.
So have I ever got scammed?
Yes, all of us have got scammed or WILL get scammed in the future. I know it is sad but we all have to deal with it. :(
Sometimes scams can be worse then others. You might not even realize you got scammed in the first place because it was a small scam.
Sometimes they do not mean to scam you, this is often not seen. Usually they do it on purpose.
Though here are some things that they might say to trick you.

  • "Gift me really good stuff and I will gift you better!"
  • "Trust trade me, I will decline!"
  • "Whoever trades me something really good, I will trade you better!"
They are only a few, there are way more.
Here are a list of scammers that you may want to report and block.

  • Eliabbyaj
  • Dovee123
  • Mahill017
  • Kenzie88
  • poppkin9
  • babydemi
  • daddysgirl
  • daddysgrl03
If you have any more please tell me in the comments below!
Remember to stay away from Scammers.
"Be a Jammer, not a Scammer!"

No comments:

Post a Comment